Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns.
You can have Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns
- Prepare of Yee Mee (Fried Egg Noodle).
- Prepare of Prawns.
- It’s of Sliced fish cake.
- You need of Sliced pork meat.
- It’s of Green leafy vegetable.
- Prepare 2 pcs of sliced ginger.
- It’s 4 cloves of diced garlic.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s of Gravy Ingredients.
- You need of Stock soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Tapioca starch solution.
Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns instructions
- Prepare stock soup with chicken or pork bone, adjust taste with salt. Alternatively you can use chicken stock cubes mix with water..
- Pan fry the prawns till aromatic and set aside. Retain the oil in the wok to stir fry the ginger and garlic..
- Add in sliced fish cake and meat and stir fry a while. Add in Shaoxing wine. Add in soup and vegetables. Place the prawns on the soup, then place the yee mee noodles. No need to stir, cover the lid and just leave it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add in soy sauce and toss a bit. Add in starch solution. Add in eggs and stir the noodles and soup till thicken or dried up. Ready to serve..