Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined.
So it covers all the bases of deliciousness. For more flavor, we added orange zest, lemon juice for even more tanginess, and maple syrup for natural sweetness. Creamy, decadent vegan cheesecake made with a date-walnut crust and cashew-coconut-yogurt filling for. You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- You need 1 of banana 🍌.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 1 of banana 🍌.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- You need of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
Add remaining ingredients, streaming in the melted oil last. Taste and adjust for sweetness/ginger & lemon flavor. Top each crust with cheesecake and smooth with a spatula. Decorate with whipped coconut cream (see notes) and more lemon zest.
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) step by step
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
Use a prepared crust, cookie crust or graham cracker crust; or follow the optional crust recipe below. Beautiful raw vegan lemon cheesecake is a tasty and healthy dessert. It's gluten-free and free of refined sugar. Vegan cheesecakes are usually really easy to make, and because of their make-ahead-nature they are perfect for dinner desserts and brunches, they don't need any preparation at the time of serving. I've gotten so many requests in the past few months to come up with a keto cheesecake recipe, and this one is so deliciously smooth and creamy, no one would ever believe it could possibly be low carb!