Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni. Easy Crock Pot Recipes bir video paylaştı. The BEST Crockpot Rigatoni ~ it doesn't get any easier! Make the most out of your slow cooker with these super easy, fool-proof recipes.
As the Crock-Pot Brand, we believe in nourishing meals that help make mealtime easier for everyone. This recipe by @nourishmovelove, makes tasty chicken fajitas OR meal prep burrito bowls with just one recipe! Spring Quinoa and Corn Salad made quick and easy using the #ExpressCrock! You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni
- Prepare 2 packages of ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small can mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare 1 box of Rigatoni, cooked and drained.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 package of cheddar cheese.
Easy tip for crock pot sausage meals: Save time and use a small food chopper or food processor to quickly and easily chop the onions in this recipe. The slow cooker simmers everything together for such an amazing meal that is quick and easy. Feel free to try pasta sauce, spaghetti sauce or even. delicious. creamy. easy. pasta. crockpot. cheese. pepperoni. Cook rigatoni as directed on box.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni instructions
- Sauté ground turkey in a pot with olive oil until browned…….
- Add in your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes then add minced garlic…….
- Next add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves and crushed red pepper……
- Add in your can of mushrooms…..
- Next add in both jars of your favorite pasta sauce……Stir well…..
- Pour ground turkey mixture into a crockpot…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Before ground turkey mixture is done, boil your rigatoni until al dente, drain well……
- Carefully add cooked rigatoni to ground turkey mixture, stir well……
- Top with your shredded mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese, cook, covered until cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add ground turkey to onion and begin to brown. Just toss the ingredients into the crockpot in the morning for an easy meal at dinner time! This quick and easy crockpot bean goulash recipe is tasty, will get you in and out of the kitchen fast and is ideal for when you're having a. Always looking for new flavors to try. The African dish especially caught my eye!