All in One Dinner meal.
You can cook All in One Dinner meal using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All in One Dinner meal
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken Stuffing Mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 packages of of frozen green beans or cut ones in cans are fine.
- Prepare 1 can of Spray Pam to prevent sticking.
- It’s 4 of large sheets of aluminum foil.
All in One Dinner meal instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook stuffing mix in microwave, according to instructions. While cooking, get foil sheets ready….
- Place all ingredients around your foil sheets. Spray Pam to prevent non sticking. Start with the stuffing, place in the middle…
- Place one chicken breast on top of stuffing….
- Add mushroom soup on top of chicken breasts.
- Lastly, Top with Green Beans. Wrap up,into a packet, leave hole on top..
- Place on baking sheet for 30-35 minutes or until done. Take out and cut. If done. Let Cool for 10 minutes. If not done, place in for 5 more minutes..