All Green Spaghetti. My friend Sara, a Texas native, taught me how to make this Green Spaghetti, and I've been hooked ever since! Before I go on, let me note that this dish is spicy as all get out, but if you like chiles. I'm sooo excited to finally share with you all the way I do my green mexican spaghetti!!!!
Cilantro may add too much of a Latin flavor for spaghetti. Drain spaghetti and return to saucepot. Add beet mixture and reserved pasta cooking water; toss well. You can have All Green Spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All Green Spaghetti
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander frozen and thawed.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen spinach and thawed.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roasted Pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of Light Cream.
- You need 1 of Shredded Mozarella.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Basil.
Tessemae's Cracked Pepper dressing is made with olive oil, lemons, garlic, sea salt and cracked black pepper. People of all ages love to send and receive telegrammes on St. Learn how to make All-In-One Spaghetti. Pour a kettle of boiling water into a very large pan until half full.
All Green Spaghetti step by step
- Cook Spaghetti until Aldente and drain, keeping one cup of the salted water to use for sauce..
- In a skillet or any other type of pan, heat olive oil over low heat.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté not more than 5min, than add the garlic and sauté for 1 more min..
- Add the coriander and mix well with the sauté onions and garlic for about 3min then add the thawed spinach and mix it with the other ingredients until well combined..
- Add the broccoli florets and mix it with the previous ingredients, add half a cup of the salted water that has been saved from the spaghetti and cover to stew well over low heat for 5 to 7min..
- Uncover the skillet and add the cream over the green mixture with salt, pepper, basil and the Italian seasoning, stirring constantly until you see the first bubbles from the cream, add the cheese, stir, then add the lemon juice and stir well for 1min then turn off the heat and cover..
- In a different pan, roast the pine nuts until lightly browned and turn off the heat immediately to prevent from burning..
- Bring the Spaghetti on a clean plate, pour the green sauce generously over then sprinkle a bunch of pine nuts and Enjoy 😉 Bon Appetit!.
Return to the boil, then add the potatoes and spaghetti, and a little salt. This easy, cheesy spaghetti squash parmesan is total comfort food! Warm up a chilly night with this cozy squash recipe. This sassy stuffed squash doubles as a main dish and a side dish. Cook spaghetti in boiling water with salt according to the package.