Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice. Tex Mex Chicken breast cooked in cajun and chipotle sauce with vegetable rice Our chefs have been inspired by the flavours of Southern America and This is a pleasant, inoffensive ready meal. However for a Tex Mex Cajun I was expecting something spicy with some bite to it rather than this, candidly. Add rice toward the end of cooking to keep the texture just right, and when it's good and hot, serve with crunchy tortilla chips and a helping of Stir in rice, chiles, frozen corn and the browned chicken; return to boiling.
Chicken and rice in a zippy sauce. Chicken and rice in a zippy sauce. A complete meal ready in no time. You can cook Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice
- It’s 3 of leg quaters.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of small container sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of small container cream cheese.
- You need 1 box of chicken broth.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
We love this with guacamole, sour cream and fresh tortillas! Fold in half of the cheese; top with the rest. Combine boneless chicken, rice and salsa for a meal everyone in the family will eat. I'm back to bring you guys some Weight Watchers friendly recipes!
Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice instructions
- Cook your chicken (you can boil it and get the broth that way or bake it in the oven).
- Shred the chicken up and cook your rice in the broth with salt and pepper.
- Once rice is cooked and chicken is shredded combine in pot and add the salsa, sour cream and cream cheese heat and mix till it looks creamy. Then eat and enjoy.
Enjoy one of my favourites, Tex Mex chicken and rice bake! Bold flavors of Tex-Mex cuisine combined in this classic chicken and rice casserole make for an easy choice for weeknight dinner! I would make this Tex-Mex chicken and rice casserole often because it fed a decent amount, it was flavorful, and the ingredients were fairly budget-friendly for college students. Filled with cream cheese and shredded chicken thighs, they warrant the occasional indulgence. You can use chicken breast following the same procedure if you prefer, but thighs are much more flavorful and better lend themselves to shredding.