cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol). An HCG diet is a low calorie regimen combined with hormone injections. Before starting an HCG protocol, it's important to consult a. Only vegetarian or vegan salads with lots of protein.
If you need a high-protein vegetarian lunch idea, you might also want to try packing up a high-protein soup or chili into a glass or tupperware container to. Vegetarian Cobb Salad with Roasted Sweet Potato. Chopped Kale Power Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing. You can cook cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol)
- It’s 3 tbsp of fat free feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of mct oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 medium of persian cucumbers.
- You need 1 large of green onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of dill.
I love coming up with quick, easy and healthy recipes that will make your life much easier! They also happen to be gluten free and vegetarian with tons of vegan options too! The Best Vegetarian Asian Salad Recipes on Yummly Asian Chopped Salad With Pan-seared Sesame Tofu., Chilled Peanut Noodle Salad With Crispy Tofu, Asian Kale & Tofu Salad.
cuke salad (vegetarian hcg protocol) instructions
- mince green onion.
- roughly chop cucumbers.
- combine veggies in a bowl.
- then add your favorite oil. I use mct oil but Any oil is fine.
- add salt, pepper, dill, and garlic powder to taste.
- mix it all up. then add the feta..
- mix again and then add a squeeze of lemon over the top and enjoy!.
Sweet Onion, Tomato & Cuke Salad. Crisp, fresh veggies combine with feta and zesty dressing in this fast fix. You'll want to make it again and again. My husband and I love this salad! The dressing is great and the feta adds an interesting and savory twist.