Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes.
You can cook Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes
- It’s of donut hole dough ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cane sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shortening (melted).
- You need of canola oil for frying.
- You need of coating ideas.
- You need 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes instructions
- In a heavy pot, heat 2 inches of canola oil to 350 degrees over medium-high heat..
- Prepare dough by sifting together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk and melted shortening and stir until dough comes together..
- Using a small disher, scoop balls of dough and gently drop into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove from oil with tongs or slotted spoon, and allow to drain on paper towel lined plate for a couple of minutes..
- Place donut holes in brown paper bag with topping of choice and shake to cover..