Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey. These Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are super delicious! They taste like cinnamon buns but are easier to make. They're gluten-free, dairy-free and really healthy too!
Banana Protein Powder Pancakes don't have the same consistency of a traditional pancake with flour, but they are equally wonderful in their own right! This recipe makes two servings, so if you are flying solo you can toss the leftovers in the freezer, layered between. It's with great pride that I'm posting this video! You can cook Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey
- It’s 270 g of whole wheat flour (or any other).
- You need 250 ml of coconut whey (or milk whey).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut nectar (instead of sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Salt on taste.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
COCONUT AND CINNAMON PANCAKES 🥞 FT. ETHAN Teaching children to cook from a young age gives them an. Whey Protein Crisp (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Inulin, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Coconut, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor I like these. A breakfast treat that all will enjoy, these apple cinnamon oatmeal pancakes will fill you up while the bananas and apples will provide a natural source of sugar.
Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey step by step
- Mix flour and whey, add flakes and cinnamon, coconut nectar, salt and soda..
- With a table spoon put the mixture on preheated pan. Fry both sides.
- Decorate with your favorite fruits, berries, honey or yogurt 🤍.
They're a chill pancake, one that borders on hipster with its main ingredients being oat bran and buckwheat but still have a grasp on classical tradition with cinnamon and raisin. Kinda just like these pineapple buckwheat pancakes and these coconut flour pancakes. Find this Pin and more on food by Mali Lawrence. Easter Egg Coconut Cheesecake is a simple & delicious Easter dessert recipe. Easy cheesecake topped with toasted coconut & chocolate.