Kung Pao Chicken. Kung Pao Chicken is a highly addictive stir-fried chicken with the perfect combination of salty, sweet and spicy flavour! Make Kung Pao Chicken better than Chinese take out right at home! Kung Pao Chicken (宫保鸡丁) in Chinese is a stir-fried dish with chicken cubes, dried chili pepper and deep-fried peanuts.
Kung Pao Chicken is from the Sichuan province in China. The Chinese name is 宫保鸡丁 (gong bao ji ding) but some restaurants spell it as Gong Bao Chicken or Kung Po Chicken. Kung pao chicken exists both in the traditional Chinese repertoire and Americanized takeout menus alike. You can cook Kung Pao Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need Half of bell pepper.
- You need 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s 4 pcs of small shallots cut into halves.
- It’s Half of cup cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need A few of drops black soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Just a little five spices powder.
Kung pao chicken with bell peppers, onions, lean white meat, and a spicy sauce that rivals authentic Chinese takeout! Kung Pao chicken, a classic Chinese takeout dish of stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and vegetables, is easy to make at home. I'm confidant this Kung Pao Chicken recipe will be the best Chinese food you've ever made from home! Stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and green onion in a delicious salty, sweet.
Kung Pao Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into cubes. Marinate with soy sauce, five spices powder, flour.
- Heat pot add oil then drop in chicken until golden brown, put on the side of the pot. Saute shallots then bell pepper. Then mix them with the chicken. Cook a little bit then add all the sauce. Remove.
Chicken is the main ingredient in Kung Pao Chicken but you can't ignore the delicious sauce and nuts! Kung pao chicken has a lot going for it. The Chinese takeout favorite boasts tender chicken, crisp veggies, crunchy roasted peanuts, and a spicy, savory sauce coating each and every bite. This Kung Pao Chicken is a delicious stir-fry loaded with chunky veggies and chicken and coated in a homemade tasty sauce. Kung Pao chicken is an extremely popular Chinese dish in restaurants worldwide.