Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!). Home » Keto Recipes » Keto Low-Carb Coleslaw (Paleo, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free). Coleslaw is super popular during the spring and summer months, but I can probably eat it all year long! The store-bought and restaurant versions are usually loaded with sugar.
It really doesn't need it and I don't think you'll miss it at all! This low carb coleslaw recipe needs just a handful of ingredients. For the slaw itself, you'll just need a bag of shredded coleslaw mix. You can have Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!)
- You need 250 g of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot, julienned then cut in half.
- You need 5 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of thick cream.
- You need 4 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3/4 of tsp, or to taste, dijon mustard.
- You need 2 packets (2 g) of stevia.
- It’s 2-3 of tsps,or to taste, apple cider or white vinegar if not available.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp, or to taste, pink salt or regular.
- It’s of Few dashes of pepper.
Easy Low Carb, Sugar-Free Keto Recipes. This keto coleslaw is a light and fragrant version of the classic cabbage salad. Instead of mayonnaise, my slaw has a tasty yoghurt dressing with fresh dill. A sugar-free, low carb, and keto coleslaw that is a perfect healthy salad recipe. #healthyrecipe #vegetables #grilling #bbq #cookout #barbecue #keto #lowcarb #slaw #memorialday #fathersday #laborday #coleslaw #cabbage #bacon #pickles #summer #healthysalad #salad.
Low Carb Coleslaw (sugar free!) step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Adjust to preferred taste- tangy, sweet or creamy, thin or thick – by adding more vinegar or dijon mustard (tangy), stevia packets (sweet) or cream &/or mayo to make it thicker..
- Refrigerate before serving. It's nicer when it's chilled. =).
Coleslaw Is a Barbecue Staple, and This Protein-Rich Version Cuts Back on Added Sugars. This recipe replaces added sugars with a low-calorie sweetener that would fit any low-carb diet. To deliver that creamy texture and slightly tart flavor without the slaw. This keto coleslaw is made with a creamy, sugar free dressing for a delicious cabbage salad you can enjoy all summer! Carrots also increase the carbs in coleslaw, so I.