Vegetarian Brie Sandwich.
You can cook Vegetarian Brie Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Brie Sandwich
- It’s 1 of baguette bread.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of green zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of egg plant.
- Prepare 50 grams of brie cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of beetroot.
- Prepare 50 grams of sour cheese or mascarpone.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Vegetarian Brie Sandwich step by step
- Slice all vegetables about 3 mm thin..
- Marinade tomatoes in olive oil and let them rest..
- Boil the beetroot about 15 min, peal it and blend it with the mascarpone. Add salt and pepper..
- DO NOT SALT VEGETABLES BEFORE GRILLING OR THEY WILL BE TOO SOFT..
- Grill all vegetables until they are cooked but not too soft. Grill tomatoes last..
- Open the baguette in half, toast it on both sides and dress with the beet mayo..
- while still hot, set the vegetables on the bread and really thin slices of brie, it should be a back note taste..
- sorry the sándwich in the picture is bitten, I could not help myself!!.