Deep Dish Taco Pizza. This family-pleasing dish is a cross between a pizza and a casserole, and guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters. Combine Italian and Mexican cuisines with this dish. Top with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes to add some vegetables to your pizza.
Remove the pizza from the oven, top with the beans and ground beef and sprinkle with the Cheddar. My whole family enjoys this dish that tastes like a taco and looks like a deep-dish pizza. The thick tasty crust can handle lots of toppings, so load it up for a bright, fun meal. —Nancy Circle, Perkins, Oklahoma. You can cook Deep Dish Taco Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Dish Taco Pizza
- You need 1 lb of ground round or ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion or frozen chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (4oz or less) chilies, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (15oz) diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt free taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of (10oz) refrigerated pizza crust dough. Pillsbury.
- It’s 1 cup of or (4oz) shredded reduced fat shard cheddar or part skim mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of salsa (optional).
- You need 1 of reduced fat sour cream or plain greek yogurt (optional).
Tacos are such a flavor-filled dinner idea that is easy to get on the table and are always a hit. So let me add another easy meal idea to the list. Главная. » Рецепты. » Пицца по-чикагски в глубокой форме (Chicago-style deep-dish pizza). Видеорецепты по теме. Семга с баклажанами по-китайски. REAL CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA = Pizza of Heaven!? Deep Dish Taco Pizza – seriously delicious!!
Deep Dish Taco Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook meat and onion in a large non stick skillet over med-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well and return meat to skillet..
- Stir in tomatoes, chilies and seasoning. Cook over med-high heat until throughly heated, then set aside.
- Spray 13×9 inch baking dish thoughly..
- unroll pizza crust dough and press into bottom and halfway up the sides of dish. Spoon meat mixture over pizza crust dough..
- Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes. Top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts and edges of crust are browned..
A fun twist to taco night. Refrigerated pizza crust topped with refried beans, taco sauce, taco hamburger meat and cheese. Top pizza with your favorite taco toppings!! Everyone loved this pizza and asked to have it again this week! This Deep Dish Taco Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight meal!