Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie. Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk. Super Easy Pumpkin Pie. by Jennifer Pallian BSc, RD. Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe.
I served it at Thanksgiving dinner this year (as I've mentioned, Canada celebrates in October), and my. Pillsbury™ pie crust takes away all of the fuss, and the super-easy pumpkin filling can be prepped all in one bowl and poured into the crust in just a few minutes. Pumpkin pie spice is a balanced blend of warm (a reference to seasonings that make us feel warmer—and sometimes cozier) spices that come. You can cook Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Whipped topping or ice cream.
This Pumpkin Pie is so easy to make, I call it Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie! It requires just a few ingredients, and five minutes of You could also bake it, and then chop it up and put it thru a Victorio strainer with the pumpkin attachment and it separate the skin and makes it super smooth and creamy. These easy pumpkin pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving. You'll find pies with classic ingredients and fun additions like chocolate, pecans and more.
Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together Bisquick, sugar, evaporated milk,margarine, pumpkin pie spice,cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and your 2 eggs…..Mixture will be smooth……
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with the butter cooking spray…….
- Pour wet mixture into pie pan……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool for about 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight, serve with my homemade whipped topping and enjoy 😉!.
When oven space is sacred, give this super-easy recipe a whirl. All you have to do is combine ingredients, chill, and enjoy. Get the recipe at Crazy for. Thanksgiving pie never looked so good or so easy. In our pumpkin pie recipe, we add a small amount of ground cardamom to our pumpkin spice mix.