Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Zucchini Pancakes, Courgette Fritters with Cheese Sauce. The following recipe is a tasty way to use up some of that prolific crop of zucchini from your garden. These moist, savory cakes are delicious hot from the griddle; warm; at room temperature. even cold.
Made with zucchini, these are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Drop four pancakes into skillet These pancakes are great way to use up all that garden zucchini. You can cook Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- You need 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1,5 dl of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 100 g of grated cheese.
- It’s 7 tbsp of curd.
The Parmesan cheese added such a. These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey. Perfect and healthy for a filling summer breakfast! Top the pancakes with syrup and butter or my personal favorite: cottage cheese, blueberries, and honey.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
I added minced green onion to mine and garlic poweder, topped them with mashed avocado as "cheese" and topped it with food processed fresh tomato mixed with salsa. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand. Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture. Add cream cheese and sour cream to a mixing bowl and stir in lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and mint.