Sarso ka saag. Sarson ka Saag Recipe with step by step photos. Hence during this season, sarson ka saag is always made in the homes and hearths of north India, especially in Punjab from where this traditional. Learn How To Make Sarson Kaa Saag in Curries And Stories With Neelam.
Saron ka saag is a winter delicacy made in North India with fresh mustard greens and other green leafy vegetables. Sarson ka saag is common in Pakistan as well as northern India. First, we clean the mix saag, wash it very well and then chop it. You can cook Sarso ka saag using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarso ka saag
- Prepare 3 bundle of saag or 1 kg saag.
- You need Half of kg spinach or palak.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need of Coriander leaves estimated 1 bowl.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- It’s Pinch of ASAFETIDA.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s Half of tablespoon turmeric.
- It’s Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala or kitchen king.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon red deggie mirch powder.
- You need 1 scoop of makki ka atta.
As a traditional punjabi dish, saag means green and sarso means mustard. Ingredients of Sarson Ka Saag Aur Makki Ki Roti: Along with a steaming hot makki roti and a dollop of butter or ghee this recipe. Sarson ka saag and makki di roti is the pride of Punjab. Sarson ka saag is also popularly known as sarson da saag in Northern India and is served with Add onions.
Sarso ka saag step by step
- In a big bowl wash and chopped saag with spinach.
- Now in pressure cooker add with saag,spinach and coriander leaves with ASAFETIDA and salt only.
- Now boil it and have three to four whistles.
- Grind it with hand blender.
- For tadka- in a pan roast cumin seeds+ginger+garlic.
- Make them golden and put onion.
- Roast it then add tomatoes with all the spices.
- Make proper tadka spreading oil all around.
- Other side boil and grinded saag again boil after adding makki ka atta.for 10 to 12 minute.
- Now add tadka and mix well then again stir for 5 minute enough.
- Yummy delicious saag is ready.
To make Jain sarso ka saag simply, skip both garlic and onion from the recipe and proceed. My favorite saag is authentic Punjabi saag or "Sarson ka Saag" which translates to "saag made with mustard greens." This Saag recipe is right up there in awesomeness with my Paleo Butter Chicken. Sarson Ka saag is a very popular winter specialty from the state of Punjab and now very popular all over India. It is a seasonal delicacy and best enjoyed with Makki ki Roti ,white makkhan and buttermilk. Sarso Ka Saag Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.