All in One roasted meal. This version of chili-mac includes spicy Mexican chorizo and roasted poblano peppers. Serve with sour cream or queso anejo. Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "A quick and delicious meal—the family will love it.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Taco Rice: A touch of the southwest in a cheesy dish your whole family will love! Green Pork Chops with Squash and Potatoes: An easy marinade means this Ree Drummond is making non-stop all-in-one wonders! You can have All in One roasted meal using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All in One roasted meal
- Prepare of main ingredients.
- Prepare 8 large of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 56 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 5 lb of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated onion.
- It’s of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of summer savory.
- It’s 1 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1 tsp of saffron threads.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 stick of margarine.
- You need of liquids.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of water.
- It’s 15 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar.
- It’s of after one hour twenty minutes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kalamata olives sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of green stuffed olives.
There's a simple Chicken and Dressing Sheet Pan Supper, Lemon, Basil and Shrimp Risotto in a skillet, the easiest Ramen Pho and a layered. One-hundred percent plant-based, this All-In-One Meal is ideal for those who consume a vegan diet. For the days when your healthy-eating routine gets disrupted, use this as an easy meal replacement. Or, pack it in your gym bag.
All in One roasted meal instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Wash and chop the cabbage. Try to separate as much as the leaves as possible. Spread it out over the bottom of the roaster. Add vinegar, broth and water..
- Spread tomatoes over the top of cabbage. Salt and garlic this, just use half add chicken use the rest of salt and garlic on top of chicken..
- Over all the ingredients add the following; Basil, oregano, paprika, savory, marjoram, and bay leaf..
- Just to the chicken add in order listed. Rest of the salt, garlic, half the margarine, saffron threads, and grains of paradise..
- Roast in oven covered. After one hour twenty minutes, melt the rest of the margarine. Now add the melted margarine to each piece of chicken. Add extra to the cabbage in the roaster. Add olives. Cover and roast some more.cook for a total of 2 and a half hours..
- When done push the chicken into the liquids for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
All though this did make a good dinner I would not say it was the ultimate all in one chicken dinner. This is a quick fix meal. There is nothing wonderful about it. It tasted good and filled us up. Chicken thighs, spicy sausage, sweet bell peppers, and potatoes roasted in a hot oven produce delectable pan juices, a rich, caramelized finish, and fork tender chicken.