Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops. Place lamb on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Serve with lime wedges, if desired. Brush barbecue grid lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on grid.
Stir the sweet potatoes, then add the lamb to the roasting tin, drizzling over any marinade left in the bowl. Make pork chops spicy sweet with a quick simmer in garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce, and a flourish of brown sugar over the top. For more fun, add sliced apples to the hot pan and saute until tender. You can have Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops
- It’s 340 grams of Red currant jelly.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 8 of Lamb loin chops.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to serve.
Third Step: Keep the rest of the lamb chop marinade for later. Fourth Step: After sealing the plastic bag, massage the closed bag, so the marinade really gets mixed into the lamb chops. It pairs especially well with oregano, rosemary, thyme and mint. These are basically the herbs used in Greek lamb chops along with olive oil and lemon juice.
Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops step by step
- Lay chops down flat, side by side a a medium size square casserole dish..
- Mix other ingredient and pour over chops. Coat well, both sides and place in the fridge to marinate over night (or a least 2 hours)..
- BBQ or pan fry chops over medium heat, reserving marinade liquid. Cook to liking- remove, cover and allow to rest..
- Now add liquid to pan, bring to boil and stir occasionally until sauce has slightly reduced. Serve with salad and baked spuds..
- Quite a sweet marinade, probably nice with chicken or pork. But I have to say, next time I think I'll use the same flavours- but assemble it differently. Use the same marinade with a fillet of lamb. Incorporate the crunchy thyme potatoes, blanched beans, semi roasted tomatoes, shaved Spanish onion, slices of sweet lamb fillet, zesty gremolata into a delicious warm salad. Anyway- it's fun playing around with different flavours..
This recipe made out of the world lamb chops!! I usually make lamb chops with a garlic basil lemon pepper rub so a sweet rub was a change. My husband who rarely expresses enthusiasm about much raved about these chops!! The flavors were so complementary and nothing is easier mixing a few spices and herbs together to rub on meat before grilling. Remove the lamb from the bag, letting the excess marinade drip off (discard the marinade).