Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey. Cinnamon in the batter adds an unexpected and delightful flavor twist to these easy fluffy pancakes that'll become a morning favorite. A stack of protein pancakes that have no oats, no banana, no blender needed, and they're gluten free! Excellent, I used the Cinnamon crunch will definitely be adding more cinnamon next time!
They're a great low-carb This is a great recipe though I did make one substitution. These Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are super delicious! They taste like cinnamon buns but are easier to make. You can have Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey
- You need 270 g of whole wheat flour (or any other).
- Prepare 250 ml of coconut whey (or milk whey).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut nectar (instead of sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Salt on taste.
- You need of Coconut oil.
They're gluten-free, dairy-free and really healthy too! It's with great pride that I'm posting this video! COCONUT AND CINNAMON PANCAKES 🥞 FT. ETHAN Teaching children to cook from a young age gives them an.
Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey instructions
- Mix flour and whey, add flakes and cinnamon, coconut nectar, salt and soda..
- With a table spoon put the mixture on preheated pan. Fry both sides.
- Decorate with your favorite fruits, berries, honey or yogurt 🤍.
They're a chill pancake, one that borders on hipster with its main ingredients being oat bran and buckwheat but still have a grasp on classical tradition with cinnamon and raisin. Kinda just like these pineapple buckwheat pancakes and these coconut flour pancakes. Whey Protein Crisp (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Inulin, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Coconut, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor I like these. Banana Protein Powder Pancakes don't have the same consistency of a traditional pancake with flour, but they are equally wonderful in their own right! This recipe makes two servings, so if you are flying solo you can toss the leftovers in the freezer, layered between.