Home Sweet Home.
You can have Home Sweet Home using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home Sweet Home
- You need 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, large.
- It’s 1 of medium head of cabbage, washed, quartered.
- You need 3 of lemons.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley, finely minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Home Sweet Home instructions
- Place saute pan on medium heat; add 1 TBSP oil. Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook for approximately 15-20 min, or until fully cooked (juice run clear). Slicing the chicken can reduce cooking time to about 10 min..
- Meanwhile, fill a small pot with water. Gently place eggs in the pot to avoid cracking and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and rinse with cold water. Once cooked, (chicken and the eggs), set aside to cool..
- Take the washed, quartered cabbage and thinly slice (about 1/8" thick). Place sliced cabbage into a bowl and set aside..
- Squeeze all the lemon juice on the thinly sliced cabbage making sure not to drop any seeds. Toss the cabbage and lemon juice together. The acid will help soften the cabbage..
- Add the parsley, cheese, and extra virgin olive oil to cabbage and toss well. Add the sliced chicken and egg to the cabbage to serve..