You can have The Triple using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Triple
- You need 8 oz of thinly sliced cornbeef lunchmeat.
- It’s 2 oz of slices of beef bologna lunchmeat.
- You need 4 oz of of sliced honey ham lunchmeat 97% fat free.
- You need 3 tsp of margarine.
- It’s 6 slice of white sandwich bread.
- It’s 1 tsp of horseradish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
The Triple instructions
- In a cast iron skillet spray with nonstick spray spread margarine on one side of bread half of a teaspoon.
- Put into skillet margarine side down repeat this toasting both sides of bread on all six slices set aside.
- Stir fry the cornbeef slices.
- Stir fry the bologna.
- Stir fry the ham.
- Add half a teaspoon of horseradish sauce to bread add cornbeef.
- Add half a teaspoon to another piece of bread add bolagna and ham stack on top of the cornbeef.
- Put the last slices of bread back into skillet add half the cheese to each and stack on top of sandwiches cheese size down cut in half enjoy.