Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup. Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and cauliflower. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо.
The stalk contains the most fiber, while broccoli leaves are highest in cell-protecting antioxidants. 🎦 Broccoli. Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable. Learn about the potential benefits of Broccoli including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. You can cook Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Broccoli, form of cabbage, of the mustard family, grown for its edible flower buds and stalk. Native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, broccoli was cultivated in ancient Rome. Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Grown all over the world and enjoyed as a versatile ingredient for various dishes, broccoli is a member of the cruciferous family.
Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup instructions
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetables and, when cooked properly, it can really be a delicious addition to any meal plan. Broccoli is a green vegetable from the cabbage family. It is generally sold in heads, which have multiple florets branching off a central stem, and sometimes have leaves still attached. Looking for the best Broccoli recipes? Get recipes like How to Steam Broccoli Perfectly Every Time, Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan and Broccoli Cheddar Bites from Simply Recipes.