Pork loin sirloin chops. Are you looking for a grilling recipe? Discard the marinade from the plastic bag. Pork sirloin chops have a reputation for being a tougher cut of pork.
Grilled Cuban Pork Chops (Loin) This is a dish that is packed with flavor, yet easy and light. Perfect for that dinner guest, or bbq. Pair it with black bean salad in my recipe book, and you have a super dish. You can cook Pork loin sirloin chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork loin sirloin chops
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of sirloin chops.
- You need 9 of bacon strips.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
Cover the pork chops on both sides with paprika and place them in a baking pan greased with oil. Pork sirloin is typically an economical cut of meat containing the eye of loin and the tenderloin meat, along with hip and back bone. Commonly cut into roast, chops and cutlets, the pork sirloin is a versatile meat that is typically served by broiling, braising and roasting. Many cooks prefer to grill and pan-fry the sirloin, being careful to not overcook and dry out the extremely lean meat.
Pork loin sirloin chops instructions
- Rinse the chops and pat dry.
- Combine all spices in bowl and rub on chops.
- Spray olive oil on dutch oven pot.
- Place 3 strips of bacon on top of chops.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Cover dutch oven and bake at 350° degree for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Boneless pork loin chops, marinated in a tangy sweet-and-savory marinade with a hint of spice, grill up all moist and browned for a delightful grilled supper for two. Italian dressing is the key, but soy sauce adds a delicious. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat; brown chops on both sides. In same pan, bring wine to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add chops; return to a boil.