Creamy Beef Casserole. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add noodles, corn, soups, sour cream, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Don't leave the cottage cheese out! It sounds a little crazy, but it's very good. This casserole is packed with family friendly flavors like ground beef, tender rice, creamy sauce and a buttery Ritz cracker topping. You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
All of these make it really delicious, but even better, it is also super easy to make! Beef and Mushroom Casserole has all of these things going for it: Can be completely made in ONE DISH. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Creamy Beef Casserole instructions
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, butter, thyme and salt. Stir in the noodles and beef mixture. A tasty corned beef casserole made with slow cooked corned beef, veggies, and a creamy cheesy sauce made from scratch! Lately corned beef has been on sale at my local grocery store, and I've been taking advantage! I've corned beef & cabbage, corned beef & potatoes, and even my homemade delicious creamy corned beef casserole recipe.