Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Swiss Burger Sauce Recipes on Yummly ONIONS: heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Tasty party appetizer snack for adults & kids alike! Divide cooked mushrooms evenly over burgers. Mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese join the burger party too—no mess included. You can cook Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1-2/3 pounds of ground sirloin.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 ounces of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter salted.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
Beef Stock, Potatoes, Water, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Burgers (Sirloin Beef, Reconstituted Onions, Potato Extract, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Mustard), Mushrooms, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice. Ribeye Steaks With Mushroom Gravy is simple and delicious with a quick and easy homemade gravy made from scratch! Steaks are CRAZY GOOD swimming in a gravy sauce! Especially this Onion Mushroom Gravy with a kick of Worcestershire sauce!
Swiss Mushroom Onion Sirloin Burgers in a Beef Reduction instructions
- Slice the onion and mushrooms if not using canned mushrooms..
- Heat a skillet and cook the Burgers. When you turn the first time season the cooked side..
- Turn them the second time and finish seasoning. Add the onions. Let them absorb the flavor..
- Remove the patties from the pan. Add the seasonings, butter, and mushrooms to the onions. Let them cook 12 minutes. Then add the broth.
- Get the cheese ready. Add the patties back in after the mushrooms and onions have reduced. Add the cheese on top..
- Cover with a tight fitting lid. Let rest 12-15 minutes. Now they are ready to serve. I hope you enjoy.!!.
Learn how to prepare this easy Home Chef Mushroom & Swiss Beef Burger recipe like a pro. These juicy Home Chef burgers are crowned with creamy Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms, crisp onions, a hearty slice of tomato and a truffle-spiked mayo that's nothing short of addicting. In a medium bowl combine sirloin, scallion, soy sauce, pepper and cooled mushrooms and mix lightly. Onion and Mushroom Smothered Super Swiss Turkey Burgers. James Bowles of Ironton, Ohio are perfect cold weather food.