Beef Casserole 8. Get beef casserole recipes for your next gathering or meal. You can do this ahead of time to speed up the preparation. Mix the soup, milk, and drained browned ground beef.
This will help break down the beef and make it a lot less chewy. Pour the sauce over steak, veggies, and rice, and use a large wooden spoon to mix everything together. Beef Nacho Casserole A simple meal to whip up in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. You can have Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- It’s of Ground beef.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s of Casserole.
- You need 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- You need 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked under a layer of Colby cheese. Weeknight Beef And Bean Casserole With Cornbread Topping This is the ultimate weeknight comfort food. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan.
Beef Casserole 8 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Spread crushed tortilla chips in dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, and sprinkle olives, green onion, and tomato over the sour cream. If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake. No matter what your ground beef casserole style is, we've got you covered.