Carbonara Fettuccine. Stir in onion and bacon, and cook until bacon is evenly browned. When pasta is cooked, drain into a large serving bowl and stir in the carbonara sauce and combine well. The heat of the pasta will cook the sauce and thicken.
What is the origin of pasta carbonara? Pasta carbonara originates in the Rome region of Italy. No one knows the exact story behind the origination of the dish, but we do know where the location where the dish comes. You can cook Carbonara Fettuccine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fettuccine
- Prepare 1/2 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of 1/2 can water.
- You need of 100 gram fettuccine.
- It’s of 3 small egg yolk.
- It’s of 1/4 cup grated parmesan.
- Prepare of 1 tsp Of xo Scallop.
- It’s Dash of Chili flake.
Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. By SABRINATEE Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over a medium to high heat.
Carbonara Fettuccine step by step
- Mix the egg yolk with grated parmesan cheese and set aside..
- Cook the fettuccine for 12 to 14 minutes then drain and set aside, reserve 1 cup of its pasta water.
- Bring to a simmer the cream of chicken with some water, mix well and off heat, add in the egg and cheese mixture and mix well.
- Add in the cooked fettuccine and mix well and serve.
- Fettuccine Top Chili Flake And XO Scallop Sauce And Enjoy.
When the pasta is done, reserve a cup or two of the pasta water. Drain the pasta and place it in a bowl. While the pasta is still really hot, slowly drizzle in the egg mixture, stirring the pasta the whole time. The sauce will become thick and should coat the pasta. Splash in a little hot pasta water if needed for consistency.