Easy Chocolate Muffins. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate. Easy-for-Kids Chocolate Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. Line a muffin tin with six muffin cases. You can have Easy Chocolate Muffins using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- It’s of Muffins.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 can of pure pumpkin (not pie mix).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flax meal, optional.
This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious! These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate make a delicious breakfast or How to make Chocolate Muffins.
Easy Chocolate Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate cake mix and pumpkin. (and flax if using) Stir well to combine, mixture will be very thick..
- Spoon batter into 12 regular muffin or 24 mini muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook about 10 minutes for mini, 20 minutes for regular size, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool in pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!.
Begin by combining the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract in a medium. This is my recipe for a very easy and moist chocolate muffins. Just combine all the ingredients and bake them, everyone can do it! Mini Chocolate chips make these chocolate chip muffins a very special treat! We used mini chocolate chips in the muffins but regular semisweet chocolate chips would be excellent as well.