Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. Yummy Sirloin Steak Marinade, Delicious Steak Marinade, Bourbon Street Sirloin Steak A La Marinated Sirloin Flap SteakThe Spruce.
Marinades are mixtures of oil, spices and acidic ingredients. I once knew a nun who cooked the best marinated steaks. I found this recipe in my quest to fix steaks as good as hers. You can cook Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- It’s 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 3/4 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s of Pasta (any shape you like).
There is Sirloin Steak (which is my favorite), Rib eye Steak, New York Strip Steak, Flank Steak, T-bone Steak, and many other cuts of meat that will work well with this marinade. Mix all of the ingredients together. Great tasting grilled sirloin steak with an excellent marinade. Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions.
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
Marinate: Sirloin steak is flavorful on its own, but it's also great marinated. Broil: Broil a sirloin steak in the oven on a broiler pan or in a seasoned cast-iron skillet until brown. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade. Combine marinade ingredients together and pour over the steaks, making sure all surfaces are. Overnight vinegar marinade won't just tenderize sirloin, but it will also infuse it with a Series Description: The secret to making a tasty steak isn't necessarily the meat itself.