Okra with lamb chop. This thick stew of tender lamb and baby okra is a common dish in Egypt. Okra and zucchini are stewed with tomatoes and Moroccan spices in this traditional recipe. The finely chopped okra is added last.
Okra soup is often classically made with beef (beef parts) and fish. However, shrimps, Lamb Meat, goat meat, or any other meat or fish of choice can be used. If you want the okro soup to be more viscous, simply chop more than half of the okro. You can cook Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- You need 1 lb of frozen okra.
- It’s 2 of onions chopped fine.
- You need 1 head of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Coriander fresh chopped.
- You need Can of tomatoes sauce.
- You need Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Coriander seed ground.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
The protein used is first boiled the idea behind this is to create. Lamb chops are an iconic and holiday-worthy meal you can make all by yourself. Lamb chops are such a simple and satisfying meal. Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served.
Okra with lamb chop step by step
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy 😊.
Great for a romantic date night or a dinner party. Sizzling lamb chops in a skillet creates a beautiful crust that's loaded with flavor! Marinating in garlic, rosemary, thyme, and olive oil infuses Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. Marinate with garlic, herb, and olive oil paste. Pan sear until browned on the surface.