Broccoli spinach saag. Broccoli & spinach saag is an good alternate to Punjabi sarson ka saag. Sarson ka saag recipe is also part of my healthy Indian vegetarian main course. The Best Broccoli Spinach Salad Recipes on Yummly
Follow me on Instagram: @positivecuisine Follow me on. Broccoli spinach saag is mainly made in three parts. First the broccoli and spinach is pressure cooked, then grinded to a coarse mixture and finally saag is added to the tadka. You can have Broccoli spinach saag using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli spinach saag
- You need 4 bunches of saag leaves.
- It’s 3 bunches of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 package of spinach.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves optional.
- It’s leaves of Holi basil few.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- It’s 1 of small piece of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- It’s Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 of big white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoon of makki ka atta(yellow cornflour or besan(gram flour).
Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad-quinoa with roasted broccoli, spinach, pistachios, green onion, lemon, and feta cheese. This healthy salad is great as a side dish or main dish. broccoli spinach saag recipe video: brocolli spinach saag with quick video. Broccoli spinach bananasfornanas: "Dinner was jasmine rice 🍚, baked oil/salt free potato chiplets, spinach and. Are you getting a little tired of steamed broccoli?
Broccoli spinach saag step by step
- Use a cooker to boil the leaves.add two glass water estimated.add saag,broccoli and spinach and coriander leaves.
- Add always salt and hing to make more flavorful,nutritious and greener.
- Now have wait for atleast 4 to 5 whistles.
- Now in another pan put some desi ghee and add chopped onion. Roast it make brown and add tomatoes with all the spices together.
- Stir the tendering masala until it spreads oil all around.
- Now open the cooker and add makki ka atta.now blend it and simmer it for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now add masala tadka in boiled mixture and again simmer for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Healthy nutritious broccoli saag is ready.
You may want to try this attractive broccoli-spinach combo salad from Edna Hoffman of Hebron. Dips, Dressings, and Sauces · Salads. Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad with Broccoli As always salad measurements are just a guideline, dive into that crisper and use up. with Spinach Salad. Fresh broccoli makes an easy salad with crumbled bacon and dried cranberries in a creamy and Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cranberry Salad. Quick and Easy Saag Bhaji Spinach Curry.