Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes. I would like to share my bento ideas with you! I upload lunchbox videos everyday, so please subscribe~~~ If you have any questions or you want me to do any. Lay the leaf lettuce in the bento box, and place the omurice on top of it, and remove the saran wrap.
The picks in cat shape look exactly as in the photos and they're really cute and quite sturdy for something plastic and. Serve lunch in the bento box for a week before school starts. That way, your child will get experience opening and closing the box. You can cook Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 20 grams of Shrimp (boiled and shelled ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pizza cheese.
Any kid will look forward to feasting on a waffle grilled cheese, broccoli with dip, banana with mini chocolate chips, crackers, and. Use with EasyLunchboxes Bento Lunch Box Containers, Mini Dipper Sauce Containers, and Snack Boxes for a streamlined and flexible lunch box solution. Designed to carry your meals upright, so food stays put. Say goodbye to the scrambled meals you get using.
Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes instructions
- Put the flour into a small heatproof bowl. Gradually add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time stirring well each time. (If you add it all at once, it will make lumps.).
- Microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds. Stir well with a spoon. Microwave again for 15 seconds and stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds and mix again..
- Once the mixture is thickened, add the butter, salt and pepper and mix. Add the chopped shrimp and corn..
- Divide the mixture into 2 muffin cups, sprinkle 1 teaspoon each cheese and bake in the toaster oven until the cheese melts. Enjoy..
These adorable DIY bento-box lunch ideas are sure to put smiles on faces and fill hungry bellies. Read on for easy and delicious tips, tricks A little bit of this plus a little bit of that equals a fun snack bento for lunch. We start with a multi-compartment bento box, then. Small Portion Containers For Kids Boys Girls The bento lunchbox tray is shallow and has round edges making it more convenient for kids to scoop. Choose a bento box so lunchtime is easier for everyone.