Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce. The Best Pasta Fettuccine Sauces Recipes on Yummly Easy Fettuccine, Fettuccine With Turkey Bolognese Sauce, Fettuccine With Chunky Feta -tomato Sauce. Would you like any meat in the recipe?
Here is a rare delicacy out of Italian cuisine! Ribbon-like strands of fettuccine are dunked in a creamy celery and almond sauce to present a memorable treat. Clams, garlic, bacon and Parmesan cheese flavor this hearty pasta dish from Darlene Hicks. "It's been a favorite for years," she writes from her home in Arcata, California. You can have Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 57 grams of fettuccine or spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 piece of celery, cut into bite size about 0.5 cm thick.
- Prepare 200 grams of luncheon meat, cut into small cube size.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need 1 of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 dash of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of banana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Get your party started with this premium quality product from the country of Holland. Moreover, if you want to try different recipes you can use it for egg onigiri, cheese bread, and fettuccine with celery in banana sauce, fried rice, Bok choy salad. Bolognese, a classic Italian meat sauce, gets a kick of heat from an unexpected ingredient: gochujang, or Korean red chile paste.
Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce step by step
- Cook the fettuccine or spaghetti until al dente for about 10 minutes in pot of boiling water..
- Drain the cooked pasta and rinse in bowl of fresh warm water. This will remove pasta smell and keep it moist while you prepare the ingredients..
- Add cooking oil into frying pan, using medium heat, stir fry both celery and luncheon meat till celery well cooked and luncheon meat slightly browned..
- Add some white pepper powder, ground black pepper and Tabasco sauce. Give a final stir to the ingredients..
- Drain the pasta into a big bowl. Add the cooked ingredients over it and add banana sauce. Mix everything evenly..
- Ready to serve..
Mince the luncheon meat and brown them in a non-stick pan. Mix well and transfer to a baking dish. Top over rice, add lots of cheese and bake. An incredibly quick and easy pasta dish of a butter, ricotta and Parmesan cheese sauce on fettuccine topped with fresh tomato and basil. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.