Korean Beef Rice Bowl. I came up with this Korean beef rice bowl the other night and they tasted so DANG good I knew I had to share. Last week was "Sneak zucchini on your neighbor's porch day" – and lo and behold, I got a few on my doorstep. Instead, the zucchini was made into a supporting role in this one-bowl Korean Beef Rice dish.
I made the Korean bowl with rice very much enjoyed it. This Korean beef and rice dish features marinated flank steak, green beans and carrot, stir fried, and served over steamed rice and sprinkled with sesame seeds. If you can't find toasted sesame seed, stir regular sesame seed in a frying pan over low heat. You can cook Korean Beef Rice Bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Main.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- You need of Notes.
- Prepare of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Prepare of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef, and the signature fried egg, the thing that really seals the deal is the bright red, spicy Bibimbap Sauce that I. Learn how to make Korean Beef and Rice Bowls! This recipe is very easy, budget friendly, carb friendly and most of all DELICIOUS!
Korean Beef Rice Bowl instructions
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
I made easy Korean beef rice bowl (bulgogi dupbap, 불고기 덮밥). This is great Korean style comfort food. Traditionally Bulgogi takes time to marinade but with this simplified version, you can cook right away. Here is beautiful thin slices of beef. Sirloin, rib eye would be good choice.