Vegetarian stir fry feast!. There are so many different ways to customize your veggie stir fry, the combinations are endless! Meat: add in some chicken, pork, shrimp, beef or tofu. Vegetables: asparagus, bean sprouts, celery, zucchini, cauliflower, onions or tomatoes add more of variety of vegetables.
In the "Taste for Living World Cookbook," former financier Mike Milken and chef Beth Ginsberg share their own unique recipe for this classic dish, a healthy and tasty stir-fry that will please vegetarians and meat eaters alike. My Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry combines crispy fried tofu chunks and sweet veg with a deeply savoury and sticky sauce. It's a vegan recipe but is enough to satisfy this carnivore and a perfect addition to an Asian style feast or an easy weeknight dinner. You can have Vegetarian stir fry feast! using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian stir fry feast!
- It’s 1 each of yellow squash(dice).
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms (any you prefer).
- Prepare 1 each of onion ( Julianne ).
- It’s 1 lb of Brussels sprouts (cut in 4).
- Prepare 1 each of squash (dice).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked lentils.
- It’s 1/2 box of extra firm tofu.
- You need 1/4 lb of baby spinach.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 each of small ginger ( zest ).
A super easy, simple, tasty, healthy and colorful dispora of mix vegetables. It can be prepared in a jiffy and goes well with any kind of dal, curry or garvy. Infact it is delicious to eat it like that. Perfect stir fry recipe to fulfil the daily requirement of green vegetables.
Vegetarian stir fry feast! instructions
- Add everything in a wok if you own one if not you can use any pot..
- Cook on high heat for bout 5 mins since cooking on a wok is fast and easy if you aren't using a wok sauteed all ingredients together for bout 15 mins on medium high..
- I just finished mine with some beans on top and few sliced almonds on top..
This mix vegetable stir fry is a feast for the eyes. Crispy fried little potatoes, prosciutto, and sage in one fantastic dish! Delicate vegetables in last – toss until just wilted. Leaves of Asian Greens, spinach, bean sprouts, green onions, fresh herbs. Pre cooked vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower and broccolini should be pre-cooked prior to using in a stir fry as they take too long to cook from raw in a stir fry (unless chopped small).