Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna.
You can cook Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 slice of leek.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 350 grams of vegetable mix.
- Prepare 200 grams of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of pancakes.
- You need 100 grams of spelled flour.
- It’s 50 grams of oat meal.
- Prepare 50 grams of rye meal.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It’s of top.
- Prepare 100 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of sesame seeds.
Low- histamine vegetable and cheese pancakes lasagna step by step
- Stir pancakes ingredients into the liquid dough. Fry pancakes on the non-stick pan without oil..
- Fry the onion and leek on the olive oil for about 3 minutes or until the onion turns a very light gold colour. Add vegetable mix (I used corn, peas and red pepper) and fry until turn into mediu-brown colour. At the end add butter and let melt..
- Blend vegetable, cottage cheese, spice and herbs in a bowl.
- Cut the pancakes into smaller pices..
- Prepare baking pan (I used non-stick bread pan 30cm x 20cm). Layer 2 pancakes and 1/2 vegetable filling. Repeat and top off with layer of pancakes..
- Slice mozzarela, put on the pancakes and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.