Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! One of the biggest challenges I tried to figure out was how to avoid the.
Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don't know what to do!! 🙂 We found the sauce to be very mild. I think it would be better with twice as much garlic. I wanted to make sure they were soft in the. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 2 large of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of Summer Squash.
- You need 1 of Ms. Dash garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fat free cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Fat free mozzarella.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- It’s 1 each of Green, red and yellow peppers.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Spaghetti sauce or Italian diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna, Forget the noodles!! Eat healthier with zucchini strips in you lasagna. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of Using zucchini slices instead of wheat noodles in this tasty lasagna means that you don't just get rid of refined carbs, you also enjoy the benefits of zucchini!
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Here's the recipe: layer summer squash and zucchini squash sprinkle with ms dash garlic blend on every layer, I put fresh garden spaghetti sauce on top but you could use diced tomatoes, middle layer cottage cheese fresh basil leaves, last layer more squash Parmesan cheese and fat free mozzarella and mixed peppers and onions. 165 calories per 1 1/2 cup serving 3G fat and 7 carbs ( if you want to add meat, I have added ground turkey in the past and it still tasted great!.
Who would have thought a low carb zucchini lasagna could have all the melty, cheesy goodness of a traditional lasagna without all those carbs? Layers of zucchini noodles, cottage cheese, and meat sauce create this hearty low carb meal. With fall upon us, this no noodle lasagna casserole will be a. This Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe is low-carb, a one-pot meal, and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese.