Fresh and infused protein pancakes. Try these chocolate protein pancakes as a way to sneak in some nutrition. There's only a Three-ingredient banana protein pancakes have taken the internet and healthy kitchens by storm. You might even want to skip the maple syrup, opting for fresh fruit or preserves for a flavor like berry.
The perfect grab and go breakfast for the whole family. Stay hydrated this summer with these REFRESHING fruit infused water recipes. Simple and easy to make – turn your water into an. You can cook Fresh and infused protein pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh and infused protein pancakes
- You need 2 of cooked boneless chicken thighs (cook em any way you want, I used leftovers).
- You need 2 of strips of cocked bacon.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of scoop of fresh (Xseed Health product, www.Xseedisliving.con).
- You need 2 of scoops of infuse (Xseed Health product, www.Xseedisliving.com).
Protein Pancakes! super easy with no refined grains or refined sugar. just oats, banana, eggs, baking powder, and protein powder. Protein pancakes! made in a blender with no refined grains, no refined sugar, and loads of healthy proteins. I reeeeeeally like where this is headed. One of the simplest protein pancakes recipe deviates from the traditional flour and egg ingredients by replacing them oats.
Fresh and infused protein pancakes instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and let it go until it reaches the consistency of thick pancake batter..
- Pour into a heated and oiled skillet or griddle (I used olive oil) and cook on one side for a few minutes until you start seeing bubbles on the top..
- Then flip it and cook the other side for a few minutes..
- I added a little butter and topped it with strawberry preserves instead of adding syrup. But all in all I got my protein, veggies, and fats all in one cool little pancake package..
Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal. These Protein Pancakes were dreamt up because of my need to eat a low carb diet. There are times where you crave something hearty for breakfast like pancakes, instead of just string cheese or fresh fruit. A stack of normal pancakes would blow my entire day's worth of. Protein bars and protein pancakes are one way to make each bite count.