Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries. Place the ham, cut side down, into a roasting pan. Defrost your ham until it's room temperature. Place it in a large baking pan.
We also ditched the maraschino cherries often featured in a classic ham recipe for bright and navel oranges, plus more pineapple (these bake under the joint). Change up your traditional holiday dinner ham with this pineapple and honey glaze. Sweeten things up with this recipe for glazed baked ham with pineapple and honey. You can cook Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries
- It’s of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 11 lb of hickory smoked spiral ham bone-in.
- It’s 10 oz of candy cherries(I use Maraschino Cherries).
- It’s 20 oz of canned pinapple slices in its own natural juices no sugar added.
- It’s of Glaze.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of regular white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of honey.
This recipe is simple to make, but you need to be sure to allow enough time for the marination. Make way for Glazed Ham with Dijon-Pineapple Sauce. Ham Loaf Glaze Recipe Ham Glaze Meatloaf Recipes Pork Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipies Pineapple Glaze For Ham Crushed Pineapple Ham Balls. This ham loaf recipe is one of the best ways to use up leftover ham.
Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries instructions
- pre-heat oven to 300°f.
- PREPARING THE GLAZE; Pour cherry & pineapple juice into sauce pan.
- mix in remaining ingredients for glaze (Above).
- cook at medium/low temperature until glaze forms a sticky candy like look.
- while glaze cooks cut slits into ham so glaze can soak into it..
- when glaze is done pour a layer all over the ham, save some glaze! Just use enough to add first layer because we are gonna want a nice thick candy layer by the time it's done! ;-).
- Toothpick cherries all around ham and place pineapple slices around cherries!.
- Now add ham to oven and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes-1½hrs..
- Glaze every 20minutes for nice layer build-up.
Baste with a sweet pineapple glaze during baking for a delicious. Nothing is easier or more delicious than a beautiful, caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze. The perfect meal for a simple Sunday dinner, to feed a crowd, or for holiday entertaining like Easter and Christmas dinner. Chloe Olivia Morgan & Evelyn Liu. Place the gammon joint in a large pot and add the onions and pineapple juice.