Taco Pie. Taco Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Our Taco Pie is easy to slice into wedges of delicious flavor. Garnished with fresh cilantro, sour Corn tortillas are partially fried before forming the base of the pie.
It can be made ahead of time and baked off right before the party. Just slice it up and set out some traditional toppings. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. You can cook Taco Pie using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pie
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 600 grams of Minced Pork.
- It’s 4 large of Potatos.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 1 bag of Nachos.
- It’s 1 small of box of sour cream.
- You need 1 large of Onion, sliced.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 7 large of Tomatos.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 3 of Chilis.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Corriander.
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! See more ideas about Taco pie recipes, Everyday essentials products, Kroger co. by Life Tastes Good is an easy and economical recipe perfect for even the busiest nights of the week! taco pie. You take tacos and crackers and you mash them up with a hammer(claw hammer) You then add food coloring, all the food coloring, and it will be black.
Taco Pie step by step
- Peel the potatos, slice into 1 inch cubes and boil..
- Pre heat oven to 230 celcius.
- Prepare the salsa by finely chopping the tomatos and adding the lime, chopped chilli and chopped corriander..
- When soft, drain the potatos, add the butter to them with a handful of cheese and mash. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once you have a smooth mash, place a layer (about 1 inch) in a circular 6 inch deep baking dish. Place in oven for about 20 minutes..
- While the potato is baking, prepare the taco seasoning by combining all the ingredients listed above. Then in a large pan, add a little vegetable oil and brown the sliced onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the mince pork and cook until browned. Then add the taco seasoning and stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove the potato from the oven. Spread a layer of sour cream on top of the potato. Next, add the minced pork. Then add a layer of salsa to the top of the dish..
- Now cover the top with a healty layer of nachos and add the remaining cheese. Add extra cheese if you like it really cheesy!!.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted..
- serve with fresh salad.
Taco Pie is a cross between traditional Mexican tacos and classic American pie. If you're looking for If you're looking for some new dinner inspiration that is as delicious as it is easy, then taco pie is a. This is a recipe I have been making for my family for years and thought I would share it with all of my You Tube friends! This has always been my favorite taco pie. I lost the recipe and naturally searched for it on zaar, but to my surprise, there were no taco pie recipes using a pie crust.