Pancakes🥞. A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter. This best-ever fluffy pancake recipe is a classic for a few reasons: It's quick, versatile, and best of all The Easiest Pancake Recipe Ever, As Perfected by Our Test Kitchen. This fluffy pancakes recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably have in Jump to the Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make.
You can have Pancakes🥞 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancakes🥞
- Prepare 350 ml of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 15 grams of vanilla sugar.
- You need 450 grams of flour.
Pancakes🥞 step by step
- Mix milk🥛, eggs🥚, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Then add flour. Use hand mixer or mixer..
- Fry over medium heat 1-2 minutes⏱, cover the pan..
- Then flip pancakes🥞..
- Remove the pancakes from the pan after 30 seconds⏱..
- Bon appetit!!!.