Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals). Gemma's Mug Meals Mugs lets you quickly and easily make incredible microwave meals and desserts in minutes. My World-Famous Microwave Mug Meals are chef-tested and approved! Make a Mug Pizza, Brownie in a Mug & more easy I'm Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I'm passionate about sharing my years of baking experience.
Today's mug recipe makes two cakes. This cake is just like a sponge cake and is finished off with Gemma Stafford Bigger Bolder Baking. Gemma's Mug Meals Mug & Spork Set. You can cook Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals)
- You need 3 TBSP of flour.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of baking soda.
- It’s 2 TSP of maple syrup/honey.
- It’s 1 TBSP of milk/lemon juice.
- You need 1 TBSP of flavorless oil (canola, coconut).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 TSP of blueberries.
Gemma Stafford posted an episode of Bigger Bolder Baking. Combine Original Bisquick™ and milk in a microwavable mug. Top with syrup or your favorite fruit!. Microwave Mug Recipes, Microwave Baking, Microwave Meals, Baked Granola Recipe, Tostadas, Pizza In A Mug, Real Food Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Breakfast.
Pancake in a Mug (Gemma Stafford's Mug Meals) step by step
- Whisk (with a fork) the oil/substitute and honey until smooth in a microwave safe mug. Add in the egg and mix. Then the milk (I go for the lemon juice). After you have mixed sufficiently, add your flour and baking soda and stir thoroughly until there are no lumps..
- Microwave roughly for 1 minute (timing is based on your microwave, I do it for 1:30 min) I add a dollop of delicious strawberry jam in lieu of maple syrup :).
- Not exactly a pancake, but tastes pretty good and it's a nice, quick, easy breakfast when you're in a hurry or don't want to do the dishes! 😜.
Gemma Stafford: My mug recipes came about from a simple request from one of my followers. Do you have a favorite recipe in the cookbook? My favorite mug meal is my Microwave Mug Pizza. Have you met my Mug Meals Mugs? Ace baker and popular blogger Gemma Stafford is known for her clever cakes-in-mugs.