Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup. This is a kabocha squash soup that my Asian mother made and since then I have loved it! It's a very healthy one-of-a-kind squash soup. Roasted kabocha squash soup, thick and creamy, with ginger, cumin, and coriander.
I don't have an immersion blender, so after cooling, I blended it in. Delicious Kabocha Squash Soup with just a few simple ingredients. Delicious fall season soup with just a few simple ingredients. You can cook Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup
- It’s 1 of kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 packages of vegetarian shrimp (get at asian store).
- It’s 1 packages of ngo gai (get at asian store).
- It’s 1 of cube of sup chay (vegetarian soup bullion).
Enjoy this rich and smooth Kabocha Soup dipping with your favorite bread. I'll try it with butternut and other squash, and different toppings such as pan seared shrimp. I adapted it from a recipe that appears in the cookbook that came with my Vitamix, which called for acorn squash, but I Kabocha squash soup without creme fraiche. I'd forgotten how quick and easy this powerful blender can turn fresh fruits and vegetables into healthy.
Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup step by step
- In medium pot, fill 1/2 full of water, add 1 vegetarian soup buillion, boil on high…
- Shave skin off kabocha, and slice 1/4" thick. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Add to boiling pot..
- Dice vegetarian shrimp and add to boiling pot..
- Scoop out suds to keep broth clear..
- Boil about 15 minutes or when kabocha is soft. Turn off heat and add cut ngo gai. Done..
An easy roasted kabocha squash soup that yields a well-balanced, hearty, creamy soup that is garlicky and lightly sweet. You can use butternut or acorn squash if you cannot find kabocha. You can easily make the dish vegan as well. Make a big batch in advance and serve it with toasted bread for a. The Best Kabocha Squash Vegan Recipes on Yummly