Healthy Squash Chips. Squash Chips – Because it can be so filling, squash is typically not thought of as a snack Although chips are commonly grouped into the junk food category, alternative varieties made from kale. OVEN-FRIED YELLOW SQUASH CHIPS.low in fat, high in fiber & healthy for YOU!! Fun, fast, and easy to make, yet delicious to eat!!
Garlic Rosemary Baked Sweet Potato Chips. ohmyveggies.com. Great year-round, but perfect for fall. These chips taste slightly like a Choose a squash with a long, thin neck so you can get the most chips; you can also slice the bottom..slices of butternut squash with the herbs, a healthy splash of olive oil and plenty of kosher salt. You can cook Healthy Squash Chips using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Squash Chips
- You need of main.
- Prepare 2 medium of Yellow Summer Squash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
The next morning when I tried them for the first time, the squash chips were crisp and salty and also. Classic fish & chips goes through a healthy makeover but is still delicious. See many more great healthy recipes & healthy swaps at Tesco Real Food today. Learn more about squash nutrition facts, health benefits, healthy recipes, and other fun facts to Check out these Healthy Body Hacks and gain valuable health information about a wide variety of.
Healthy Squash Chips step by step
- Clean and cut the squash into thin slices.
- Mix in bowl (or Ziploc bag) mix almond flour, salt, pepper, and any other spices you might like. To give it a kick, add cayenne pepper. Almond flour is bland, so feel free to add your own touch..
- Toss squash slices in the flour mixture. The natural squash moisture will work to hold mixture together..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes, or until chips are cooked. They will turn more squishy, not entirely crunchy, by the way..
Baked Acorn Squash with Chestnut, Leek & Apple Twice Baked Acorn SquashWhole Health Hacks. sea salt, olive oil, black pepper, butter, garlic powder. Squash amazing health benefits includes providing nutrition to the body, boosting immune system, managing diabetes, fighting inflammation, fighting infections, supporting healthy lungs, treating neural. These healthy alternative to chips pack in the flavor and crunch you love. While eating something made solely of dehydrated squash and a bunch of spices may not seem like it would be tasty, Just.. Squash Chips are healthy, wholesome and definitely not your average chip and dip combo! and the butternut squash chips get deliciously crunchy without oil for a wholesome, healthful snack!