Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce. Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce Its easy and delicious. Chicken Honey Steak With Crispy Potato Balls Spicy Spaghetti And Cheese Sauce Layers of soft potatoes, flavorful chicken and creamy white sauce topped with red & yellow cheddar!
Remove the chicken and set aside. Braised Chicken and Red Potatoes in a White Wine Rosemary Sauce made with chicken thighs, dry white wine, fresh rosemary, red potatoes and garlic is a deliciously flavorful, easy all in one weeknight meal. Loaded baked mashed potato balls, stuffed with chicken and covered with a blanket of bechamel sauce and cheese. You can have Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce
- Prepare of Main Ingredient.
- You need 5 medium of Potato.
- It’s 1 large of boiled chopped Chicken.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
If you have more mashed potato leftovers. try this one pot creamy mashed potato. What you do with leftover mashed potato? you make mashed potato balls. Skip the frying, and aim for this delicious cheesy casserole that everyone in the house will love. They should fit pretty tightly around.
Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce step by step
- Boil the potato and smash them.
- Mix the smashed potato, parsley and milk with a little salt and pepper.
- Form the mix as balls and leave it.
- Put the onion on a pan with some oil till it becomes golden.
- Add the chopped boiled chicken and the tomato paste stire till all are combined.
- Season the mix with salt, pepper, cumin and curry powder.
- Now in in a large oven dish put the chicken mix in the ground and put the potato balls in different places on top of it and leave it.
- For the white sauce, add some chopped onion with some oil in a deep frying pan.
- Stir till the onion becomes golden then add the flour.
- Mix them then add the milk slowley while mixing them on a light fire.
- Make sure it doesnt clutter and add some salt and pepper.
- After mixing the sauce well add it on top of the chicken and potato balls.
- Finally add the cheese on top of it and put it in 180°F oven till it melt.
Carefully spoon tomato sauce over meatballs. Carefully spoon cream sauce over meatballs and potatoes and top with shredded cheese. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs. Season with green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well. Arrange the potatoes and bell peppers on a baking sheet.