You can cook Chocolate Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cobbler
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Layer.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2 cup of Boiling Water.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
Chocolate Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.I n a 9×13 glass baking dish; melt the 2 sticks of butter in the oven..
- In a bowl mix 1 1/4 c. sugar; flour; vanilla and milk. Once the butter is melted pour the batter over the butter, DO NOT stir..
- In a seperate bowl mix together thr cocoa and remaining sugar..
- Sprinkle cocoa/sugar mixture on top of batter, DO NOT stir..
- Pour the 2cups of boiling water on top of that (don't stir) and bake 35-40 minutes. I bake until the crust is golden brown. In my oven about 35 minutes. Serve warm, great with ice cream or by it's self. Hope you enjoy!!!.