Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower. Lean pork chops and tender cauliflower florets in a creamy and lightly sweet curry sauce are served over piping hot rice. The pork chops sauce and rice were ok but the cauliflower ruined it for my family. When there's not much time to cook, try roasting potatoes and cauliflower with chickpeas for a warm-you-up dinner.
For the cauliflower, put the yoghurt, curry powder and garlic paste into a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Put the cauliflower on the prepared tray. Pierce the cauliflower all over using a sharp knife Heat a large frying pan and add the butter. You can cook Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆main ingredients◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 7 (2 inch) of thick pork loin chops.
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of small yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- It’s 4 of long carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆spices◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of teaspoonful of ground sage.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆curry butter◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of teaspoonful of curry powder.
Once hot, add the knuckles and cook until. The Best Asian Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Instant Pot Thai Pork-chop Curry, Chicken Curry With Cauliflower Rice, Hot Thai Stir-fry. Roasted curried cauliflower is the highlight of this savory dish made with anti-inflammatory turmeric and coconut oil!
Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower step by step
- Oil the oven safe dish.
- Add the pork loin to pan and season except 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Cut the onions into chunks and add.
- Cut the peppers into little pieces and add. Cut the carrots up and add. Add the leaves of the cauliflower to also.
- Chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and add. On top add the other teaspoonful of celery salt.
- Melt the butter and add the the curry powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour on top of the cauliflower.
- Cover and put into oven. Bake 400° Fahrenheit. Don't preheat just turn on when you put in oven..
- Cook till done, about an hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This is the perfect dish when you're craving To start, cut a large head of cauliflower into small florets, and then coat the florets with a mixture of melted coconut oil, curry powder, ground. This simple meal is made up of easily accessible ingredients—chicken, potatoes, cauliflower and spinach—but with the right seasoning and the right method, the flavors go far beyond basic. Roasting on a sheet pan brings out deeper flavors and adds nice caramelization to chicken and veggies alike. So, cut cauliflower into the tiniest florets possible. This takes a little longer, but the results are worth it.