Dark soy sauce pork with leek. Dark soy sauce (lǎo chōu, 老抽) is an essential ingredient in Chinese cooking, alongside regular soy sauce. Find out more about how this ingredient is used! Braised Pork with Dark Soy Sauce 紅燒肉 is a very popular dish in Chinese cuisine.
Pork Chops With Brown Sugar And Soy Sauce Recipes. Return wok to high heat and add remaining oil around edge of wok, swirling to coat the bottom and sides. Although dark soy sauce is a basic condiment in Chinese kitchen and most Chinese family owns one, its function is more of adding color than flavor. You can cook Dark soy sauce pork with leek using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark soy sauce pork with leek
- Prepare of Pork meat (you can use pork belly,ribs or anything to your preference and what you have).
- You need of Big red chili.
- It’s of Leek.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Black soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking oil of course 2 tablespoon-extra oil if u not using any fat meat.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- You need of Fish sauce and oyster sauce is main secret ingredients to my fast and yummy cooking.
So do feel comfortable to cook most of Chinese dishes without having this in your pantry. => View Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce on Amazon. Our most trusted Chinese Pork With Dark Soy Sauce recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Add the chilli bean paste, yellow bean sauce and fermented black beans and stir-fry for a minute.
Dark soy sauce pork with leek instructions
- Heat your wok and your cooking oil.Medium low heat.Pour one tablespoon of sugar into your oil.Let it heat to caramel.then add in your pork.Mixed it well.Fry up to 5minutes.Take out and put aside..
- Fry your ginger and garlic until aroma come out and yellowish color appear. Then add in your pork that you caramelized fry earlier.Add in about half glass of water. Let it simmer medium low heat for about 10-15minutes..
- Add in your sauces. Taste it if the taste up to your liking.If not u can always add more or adjust it.No rules here. 5minutes simmer.if less water add abit more..
- Final,add in your leek and big chili as garnish. Let it mixed well. Again try your gravy and always check how it taste. Remember u can always adjust it to your liking. Tips for this dish,add in about one tablespoon of cooking oil or sesame oil or even olive oil in the end. You will be surprised it taste fantastic. The oil somehow blend and make the taste even better. Hehehe 😉 then leave it 2-3minutes. Done. Ready to eat.
Add the spring onion (or leek) if using, and stir-fry for less than a minute until well mixed. Soup, pork, egg, Chinese sauce, soy sauce, leek, white background. The combination of sweet soy sauce and braised pork is like a marriage made in heaven. The addition of a generous amount of garlic and peppercorns make it even more so. Depending on the brand and type of dark soy sauce used, please adjust the amount of sugar to your liking.