Chicken Bistek. Chicken Bistek is just as tasty as the beef version, but quicker to make and more budget-friendly. Moist, flavorful and smothered in a tangy and savory sauce, it's delicious with steamed rice. Chicken bistek is another variation of the well known traditional beef bistek.
And it is also a flexible recipe; it can be cooked for either lunch or dinner. Its quick, budget friendly and easy to cook! Although they are almost the same.theres one hint of ingredient you can add to. You can cook Chicken Bistek using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bistek
- Prepare of Main Ingredient.
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken breast.
- It’s of Onions (cut in rings).
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Garlic (minced and finely choppped).
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Calamansi juice or Lemon juice.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
Chicken Bistek has the same delicious tangy and savory flavors you love of the beef version but is quicker to make and more budget-friendly. It's made extra yummy with liver spread! Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken Adobo with Knorr Chicken Cube! This chicken dish is a variation of the ubiquitous Bistek Tagalog but instead of the traditional beef slices, I used chicken parts.
Chicken Bistek instructions
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, black pepper and pure calamansi juice or lemon juice for at least 30 mins..
- Pan fry marinated chicken, then set aside. Do not ovecook..
- In the same pan, saute half of the prepared onion rings and garlic..
- Pour the marinade, then the cooked chicken. Let the mixture simmer..
- Add in the other half of the onion rings..
- Add sugar and ground black pepper..
- Dissolve corn starch in water and pour to the simmering chicken to make the sauce sticky..
- Let it simmer for another 5-10 mins..
Both are similar in ingredients and procedure but in this chicken bistek. Bistek or Bistek Tagalog is a Filipino version beef steak marinated in soy sauce and kalamansi Try this savory and flavor-rich dish now. When I was a kid, I thought that 'Bistek" is a Filipino way of. Pork Bistek (Bistec) is a popular Filipino dish of marinated pork steak braised with onions until it's tender and juicy. The soy sauce and citrus marinade gives the pork incredible flavor.