Chinese Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Chinese Baby Back Ribs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare 2 of racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare of dry rub.
- You need 2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tsp of 5-spice powder.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon.
- You need of braising liquid.
- Prepare 2 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
Chinese Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Mix rub ingredients together well. Place 2 rib racks in large roasting pan. Cover completely with rub mixture. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight (I rub my ribs the day before I want to make them)..
- When ready to cook, bring ribs to room temperature. Pour in braising liquid and cover tightly with foil. Bake in preheated, 250°F oven, for 4 hours..
- Remove from oven. Set rib rack on platter, and pour braising liquids from roasting pan to large sauce pan. Return ribs to roasting pan, bone side up, and place back in oven. Boil the braising liquids, stirring frequently, until reduced by half and thickened into a sauce (about 20 minutes)..
- Brush the bone side of rib racks with sauce and broil for about 3 minutes keeping an eye on them so the sauce doesn't burn. Flip ribs over and brush sauce well over ribs. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes..